N.I.S. places high value on-going training and development practices. All N.I.S. technicians are certified to at least ASNT-TC-1-A Level II in all fields of NDT offered and are recertified every 36 months. Our technicians also receive formal in-house training (pictured above) on a continuing basis. Combined, our N.I.S. technicians have an average 20 years on-the-job experience.
N.I.S. holds memberships with the following organizations and societies:
- American Welding Society (AWS)
- Certified Weld Inspectors (CWI)
- American Society Nondestructive Testing (ASNT)
- American Petroleum Institute (API)
- Independent Oil and Gas Association of West Virginia (IOGA)
- Contractors Association of West Virginia, a chapter of Associated General Contractors of America, Inc.
- American Road and Transportation Builders Association
- National Utility Contractors Association
*Images used with permission from Olympus Corporation and FlawTech.